What is BYOD?
BYOD is the abbreviation for the English expression “Bring Your Own Device”. The solution to integrate private devices into the classroom and avoid the purchase of additional hardware.
The Benefits of a BYOD solution
DIGITAL EDUCATION, IN A NEW WAY
The use of private mobile devices in the classroom opens new opportunities for the school. Smart-Learn offers all parties benefits:
- Digital education is practicable and easy to organize.
- In the classrooms, a considerable number of devices become available immediately whose operation need not be explained during the lesson.
- Teachers do not have to deal with the administration of these devices and can concentrate fully on didactic concepts and content.
- To make the digitization of your school sustainable and economically meaningful.
- Provide the entire staff access to digital media in the short term without additional administration overhead.
- Using Smart-Learn to establish an intuitive and GDPR compliant system developed by teachers for teachers and extensively tested in school.